Idoma Association USA was incorporated in the state of Missouri on December 03, 2003 and the National Headquarters of the Association shall be located in St. Louis Missouri, USA. The Association mailing address is P. O. Box 410414, ST. Louis MO 63141. Idoma Association USA shall also have branches (known as chapters) located in various states of the United States. These chapters shall be subjected to the laws of the states in which they operate.
MISSION STATEMENT AND STATUS
ART. 2.1: MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Association shall include but not be restricted to the following:
- To promote the unity of Idoma speaking Nigerians of Benue State origin in the United States of America and in Idoma
- To establish and promote the Idoma/Nigerian culture across the
- To engage in activities that will promote economic and educational growth within our communities, here and in
- To encourage networking within our membership circle and the communities in which we
- To be a source of moral support to members in times of
- To engage in activities that will promote unity among other Nigerian groups in the
ART. 2.2: STATUS
Idoma Association USA is a non-profit organization that is in compliance with the 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service.